Help needed

From: nice (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/02/04

Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 06:15:17 -0800

well 'try this' I would rather someone not afraid to ask
a question in the industry than a grade a numpty. Get out
of 'Our' industry

myself
>into oncoming traffic to see if a paramedic shows up who
>has taken the test. While you are in the ambulance you
can
>ask him all of these silly questions that HAVE ALREADY
>BEEN ANSWERED A MILLION TIMES. Stay out of our industry.

  • How to Become Patent Agent? Its just $495 and 2 months
    ... Computer based - just like the patent bar exam itself. ... No other course in the industry has these features! ... Patent Bar Review Courses ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)
  • Elective
    ... I'm interested in givin the MCAD exam and am in a bit of a dilemma with the ... someone please throw some light on this exam and its scope in the industry. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Help needed
    ... > well 'try this' I would rather someone not afraid to ask ... > a question in the industry than a grade a numpty. ... Thug #22 ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)