Get your Free ebook now.

Hello,
Visit http://www.beitcertified.com and get 100% Pass guaranteed
questions and answers, brain dumps, actual tests, real exams, study
guides, ebooks, audio exams and realistic labs for your certification
exam.

  • Re: Certification
    ... looking to learn the language. ... totally downplay the whole certification process - or even tell you that it ... the perception that certification makes you an expert in the subject matter, ... Unfortunately that correlation often isn't very high, as the exams ...
  • Re: MCAD Resources and advice. help please?
    ... Braindumps are copies of the actual exam ... non-disclosure agreement that all certification participants ... value that a Microsoft certification may have had (in the ... end the exams "only" have multiple choice questions). ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: To cheat, or not to cheat?
    ... For what it's worth, we get a lot of those kinds of posts, and usually I don't feel the need to take the time to even reply, at least not at length, but yours was intelligently composed, I thought, so it was worth my time to reply. ... Obviously I can't vouch for all of Trancender's exams, since there's a lot of exams out there, and obviously even more study exams. ... the thing is, the NDA only says its illegal to disclose what's in the exam, not that it's illegal for a company to trawl the web for brain dump type data and compile a practice test/Qs from it, or illegal to _use_ such practice tests to prepare. ... "a group of trolls claiming to hold the MCNGP certification have established their own little fiefdom. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Is TestKing Legitimate?
    ... >bullhorn at certification candidates' lack of knowledge help increase the ... Not only will I declare you worthless, ... >sincerely wants to gain the skills necessary to be certified by Microsoft. ... information covered in the exams. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Is TestKing Legitimate?
    ... >bullhorn at certification candidates' lack of knowledge help increase the ... Not only will I declare you worthless, ... >sincerely wants to gain the skills necessary to be certified by Microsoft. ... information covered in the exams. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)