RE: 70-229 exam

You can find study material for 70-229 at
http://www.beitcertified.com/go.asp?e=185&ac=47

"niky2k232" wrote:

i am currently doing the mcad course, with the 70-229 expiring end of this
month. i have already failed the exam (leaving it to late my own fault)

so where do i go from here? do i go for the sql server 2005 instead so this
can add onto my certification or what?

  • Re: 114,000 viruses? Guess Again.
    ... Mitch wrote: ... it YOUR fault for leaving the car door open? ... "The power of the Executive to cast a man into prison without formulating any ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • MK41 took a fall...
    ... It was half was my fault for leaving my pole extended at about 9' on my ... boom holder for about 3 minutes while I made a phone call. ... damage that will reveal itself later? ...
    (rec.arts.movies.production.sound)
  • Re: Done a TOG
    ... And I bet it was your fault for "leaving it there". ... It seems a bit daft for me to phone my inurance company, ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Pirate Bay sunk ! ....
    ... people fer thier callsign whe you'se know full well that it aint thier call. ... ofcom's fault, not t' person sitting t' exam. ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: Damn damn damn
    ... the exam - then it is your 'fault' for not swatting. ... Another stupid analogy ... But it was the thief who stole. ...
    (uk.legal)