How to Keep My Job with Microsoft Certification, in This Economic Crisis Moment.
- From: pass4surenl1 <pass4surenl1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 21:53:22 -0800 (PST)
I passed the exam of 70-086 yesterday and scored 956/1000, which is
satisfying, but the most important thing is that I passed the exam.
About the preparations:
I spent three weeks on preparation, two weeks are used to study the
MCSE Implementing and Supporting Systems Management Server 2.0 basics
according to the emphasis of the exam. Learning objectively will help
you to pass the exam successfully. Of course, only reading books is
not very useful. Learning with practice is the most effective method.
So I spent the last week on test. And I uesd http://www.pass4sure.nl/Microsoft/index.html
where i get many useful exam quesitons and answers.
So http://www.pass4sure.nl is really a good partner to my
About the exam:
When entering the exam interface, I felt nervous, because this was the
first time I took the Microsoft exam. But when I observed the real
was relaxed, I was familiar with the questions because of the
preparations. It is easy. The most important knowledge points are
Implementing and Supporting Systems Management Server 2.0
Now, I am a real MCSE technician, but this is only the start, I need
to study further if I want to be more competitive. My next objective
Wish you passing the exam successfully!
- Prev by Date: Re: MCAD and MCSD exam expiration?
- Next by Date: I want to help you pass your Microsoft certification exams.
- Previous by thread: Re: MCAD and MCSD exam expiration?
- Next by thread: I want to help you pass your Microsoft certification exams.