RE: MS press Book for UPGRADE EXAM 70 -551??

Hi,

Please let me know which is that three book for 70-551.

Regards,
Dnyanesh
MCAD

"Simon Hart [MVP]" wrote:

There arn't any books for the upgrade exams. You'll need to buy the three
individual books.
--
Simon Hart
Visual Developer - Device Application Development MVP

"KBSaravana" wrote:

Hi,

I have recently earned MCAD.net I wish to get MCPD by doing UPGRADE EXAM
70-551

can any one suggest me the exact MS Press Book for this exam 70-551??

  • Re: Best strategy to solve performance issues ??
    ... Refer to the documentation for the RPM, it is simply too large to discuss here. ... Visual Developer - Device Application Development MVP ... This works with good speed and no lags on ACER N311 with 400 MHz ...
  • RE: OpenNETCF.Web.Services2.SecurityHeader
    ... Simon Hart ... Visual Developer - Device Application Development MVP ... "Nina" wrote: ...
  • RE: OpenNETCF.Web.Services2.SecurityHeader
    ... Simon Hart ... Visual Developer - Device Application Development MVP ... see status of connection and it shows successful connection when I just ...
  • Re: Good GUI Interface
    ... Visual Developer - Device Application Development MVP ... regard - they both have to paint their client areas with every cycle. ... I will try to take a short video to ...
  • Re: Controlling the phone