Re: 70-305, 70-306, 70-310

On Aug 14, 2:13 am, Vern <VLfar...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As for the Slinky original question........do those tests satisfy the
MCAD ?

~ Vern

You answered that... correctly too. Sure they do. That is the sequence
of exams I gave for my MCAD. ;-)

  • Re: XmlTextReader, parsing, space as data
    ... Element/Text/EndElement. ... I get a sequence of ... Oleg Tkachenko [XML MVP, MCAD] ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.xml)
  • Re: begin MCSD/MCAD
    ... Kind of depends on how many exams you already have toward MCAD but I have ... >> Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET Solution Architectures ... >> Centre for Business Solutions ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • RE: MCAD Valid for .NET 2.0 ?
    ... then go for the MCTS/MCPD exams. ... If you are well into your MCAD, ... then upgrade to the new gen certifications. ... Howard Dierking ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: mcsd downgradeable to mcad?
    ... You also have the option of taking both windows apps and Web apps as long as ... > exams that qualifies for MCAD you become an MCAD. ... > combination of exams that qualifies for MCSD then you're an MCSD. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: How do the Certifications work ? MCP->MCAD->MCSD
    ... I am assuming you are awarded an MCP cert first ... ... > the test center aware of your intentions of taking several exams (so ... > it will be noted at some point that you have achieved the MCAD cert) ... > certification shows up in the mail? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)