Re: Exam format

Clue #1 : The no. of questions and time given varies.

Clue #2 : Disclosing the no. of questions on an exam is a violation of
the exam Non-disclosure agreement.

  • Re: MCSE 2000 Certification
    ... Here's a clue for you: ... But how long will Microsoft ... exam to complete that ... They also announce exam retirements in June. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • RE: MCSE SELF PACED TRAINING KIT: WINDOWS SERVER 2003 CORE REQUIREMENT
    ... I have recently undergone 2003 server training and got a brilliant tip from ... exam questions will be about things that you come up against. ... "Claudio" wrote: ... > give me a clue on how to approach this self paced study. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Regression, T Test
    ... Hey i'm really sorry if this is in the wrong place I had no clue where to post it. ... I have an exam tomorrow on medical statistics and I am so confused its not funny and was wondering if anyone could help me with some basics. ...
    (sci.stat.math)
  • RE: 70-632 Exam - Any Tips?
    ... sometimes you can gain a clue to the answer. ... don't think tooooo hard about it... ... I've been studying to take the 70-632 exam, and am scheduled to take it on ... I've used the Microsoft Training book/cd, and have taken a couple practice ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Pootery stuff
    ... together like the trousers of time. ... and my tutor obviously hasn't got a clue either. ... (I found that out this afternoon when I downloaded some files that gmail ... For my exam I'm going ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)