Re: Microsoft e-learning courses for MCAD
- From: "Neel" <neel2311@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 16:15:56 -0400
I am more familiar with C# that VB.NET. I bought the book by Kalani and
seems like it is a good resource.
"SuperCoder" <dontspam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
If you're gonna do VB.NET i.e 70-305,306,310 then Que's Mike Gunderloy
books are supposed to be really good
"Neel" <neel2311@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I would like to know about the Microsoft e - learning courses for MCAD
certification. I found the information about these courses in Microsoft
web site and would like to know is it worth paying $350 for this courses
for getting certification knowledge.
Has anybody used these courses as a preparation material for MCAD???
- Prev by Date: Obtain MCSE,MCSD,MCSA,MCDBA without exams(Pay after check results)100% passing gaurantee
- Next by Date: Re: Enquiry about MCAD
- Previous by thread: Re: Microsoft e-learning courses for MCAD
- Next by thread: Obtain MCSE,MCSD,MCSA,MCDBA without exams(Pay after check results)100% passing gaurantee