Re: Microsoft e-learning courses for MCAD

Thanks.
I am more familiar with C# that VB.NET. I bought the book by Kalani and
seems like it is a good resource.

Thanks
Neel
"SuperCoder" <dontspam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
If you're gonna do VB.NET i.e 70-305,306,310 then Que's Mike Gunderloy
books are supposed to be really good

"Neel" <neel2311@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi
I would like to know about the Microsoft e - learning courses for MCAD
certification. I found the information about these courses in Microsoft
web site and would like to know is it worth paying $350 for this courses
for getting certification knowledge.
Has anybody used these courses as a preparation material for MCAD???
Thanks

Neel

  • RE: to whom it may concern ****TestKing has to be stopped****
    ... Microsoft really wanted to change things they would, ... >The day any Microsoft specific courses do indeed become ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Task Usage view
    ... This book offers 2 self-study courses that you can complete to master the proper use of Microsoft Project 2007. ... If you complete both of the courses in this book, you will not only be prepared to take the certification exam, but you will also know how to use Microsoft Project 2007 very well to manage your own projects. ... I guessed you did not use the book preparing your test. ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: DBA needs to pass 70-305
    ... I'm not finding that book with an author like "kalini". ... Windows applications using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET in either the Visual ... prerequisites courses for these are not available any longer. ... prep for this exam: ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: is Win2k3 not worth bothering to update the curriculum?
    ... Microsoft Official Curriculum and exams. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... > used for the class) for the 10 MS courses I have taken. ...
  • Re: Microsoft e-learning courses for MCAD
    ... Most people tend to buy books to brush up to test standard, ... I haven't and don't personally know of anyone who has taken these Microsoft ... I would like to know about the Microsoft e - learning courses for MCAD ... for getting certification knowledge. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)