Re: Exam 70-310 - Books

Barry wrote:
*Hi all,

Can anyone recommend 2 or 3 good books in preparation for the above
exam.

Is the MCAD Self Paced .NET Core Requirements a must??

Ideally I'd like at least one book with lots detail as I don't know
great deal when it comes to XML Web Services.

I was thinking of purchasing the Exam Cram2 book for this exam - any
comments?

I don't want any e-books thanks ;-)

Plz solve my query
it is very urgent
Can any body help me how to upload a file throug FTP, the
destination system will be UNIX and our source will be windows. Code
or link will be appriciable.
Swati Jain

Barry *

--
b_swati

  • Exam 70-310 - Books
    ... Can anyone recommend 2 or 3 good books in preparation for the above ... Is the MCAD Self Paced .NET Core Requirements a must?? ... I was thinking of purchasing the Exam Cram2 book for this exam - any ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Passed 315 (5/28/2004)
    ... Tim's online notes (excellent notes - the best I feel, ... transender exams - very good preparation to get you in the zone/mood ... A pretty straightforward exam if you are well prepared. ... 'MSDN articles' is the best resource per moa. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Passed 315
    ... Have done just one 'proper' project in .NET and that too about writing ... transender exams - very good preparation to get you in the zone/mood ... A pretty straightforward exam if you are well prepared. ... 'MSDN articles' is the best resource per moa. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Passed 315
    ... Have done just one 'proper' project in .NET and that too about writing ... transender exams - very good preparation to get you in the zone/mood ... A pretty straightforward exam if you are well prepared. ... 'MSDN articles' is the best resource per moa. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: 70-292 - You really have my attention now!!!!
    ... > If anybody has failed/passed the exam, please post what you thought of ... made me MCSE Security and MCSA Security for 2003 Server. ... the categories on the preparation guide. ... know DNS, and the specific capabilites of Windows 2003 DNS including ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)