How long for Transcript to update?

Folks,

I am hoping that someone might be able to help me here. I passed my
final exam for MCAD yesterday, I actually have:

70-300
70-315
70-316
70-320

(I know I don't need 300 for MCAD)

Anyway, my transcript has updated and now shows that I have passed the
exam, but it still only shows me as MCP. The certification planner
shows me as having fulfilled MCAD so I am wondering what is going on.

I am guessing that maybe they have some batch process that runs that
will update that part but I just wondered if anyone has a firm idea.

Thanks,
Neil

  • Re: Specialized information needed
    ... what I am comparing and ONLY what I am comparing is the following ... MCAD vs interviewer self created exam ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: 70-305 Question
    ... I would definitely go ahead with the MCAD on 1.1. ... > the web service/remoting/window services exam. ... >> where in the book the objectives are gone over. ... >> Microsoft Certified Solution Developer ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • RE: Problem with MCAD certification?
    ... MCP to MCAD and realised that I did the wrong exam. ... I am presuming Microsoft are not being ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: MCAD details
    ... MCAD because of this line on MCAD requirements page: ... "In addition to the core exam requirements, ... >Hi JDaniels, ... >All you Microsoft Certifications needs at: ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: MCAD Mumbai
    ... if you need information on mcp / mcad / mcsd read my earlier post. ... if you are looking for education / exam centres contact the following ... there are a couple books amit kalani or mike "something" or you ... > am living in Gujarat and Mumbai is near to me. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)