Re: Help me

Hi Simon,

Good to see ya !

Well, I guess it is because they want to mentally prepare themselves.
If they know that time is not going to be a constraint, then they can
comfortably take their time on each question. If however, time is
short, then it automatically makes the test more difficult, since you
don't have the luxury to dilly-dally on choosing an answer.

BTW, howz your MCSD prep. going ? How many exams left ?

Regards,

Cerebrus.

  • Re: Help me
    ... But I have 2 exams left, I plan to ... I am currently reading Enterprise Development with Visual Studio .NET, ... BTW, howz your MCSD prep. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: NGen.exe
    ... >BTW: I don't see how this question is related to the group ... Understanding the gac and installing dot net ... applications is covered on the exams, at least it was when i did them, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: 70-291 cannot schedule
    ... pennino wrote: ... > Does anybody know when will we be able to schedule these ... > exams again? ... > BTW: I'm talking about Italy so I don't know if anywhere ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: North Americas Bronze Age?
    ... I AM a schoolteacher, I started of being a systemprogrammer (educated ... during the years when I studied for my different exams (three btw) I also ...
    (sci.archaeology)
  • Re: Trandumper Value for money?
    ... i would not recommend this approach to studying for your exams. ... suggest reading a reputable book and getting some practical hands on ... btw, any relation to .net? ... > Is it a cheaper version of Transcender approach, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)