Re: Requested URL

Q. Will the new certifications expire?

A. The Technology Series certifications will expire soon after mainstream
support for the version of the product ends. The Professional Series
certifications will require recertification every three years from the date
of issue. Get more information about the Microsoft Product Support
lifecycle.

Here's the URL
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/newgen/faq/