Re: Kalani books 70-315 & 70-320 for sale - London, UK

What did you set the start price to? and did you try to sell them together
or separately?

"DrB" <DrB.27wdi6@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Yeah - I tried ebay first - didnt get any interest at all !

Thanks!

Simon Hart wrote:
[B]Just a tip if unsuccessful here, I sold mine on eBay.

Cheers
Simon.

--
DrB

  • Re: Kalani books 70-315 & 70-320 for sale - London, UK
    ... Yeah - I tried ebay first - didnt get any interest at all! ... Simon Hart wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: OT:god this is turning into a slow week already.
    ... > Yeah, quick look on 'trader suggests they're cheaper than I had thought. ... I didnt describe that very well. ... Also had new discs and pads all round, plus adjustable suspension ... I could list plenty of modifying options to ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)
  • For the regulars
    ... The unfortunates born with high IQ's dont know nothing about people,human ... Yeah if you would have ... Because I would make sure you didnt have a good time doing it. ... be eating cat shit and licking your balls. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Gettin me a Stack!
    ... I sat my Peavey Bandit on top of it and did a few ... piece I'm willing to sell so I could buy something else. ... Oh yeah you'll be moving more air so yeah it should definitely sound louder ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: BAD SELLER ALERT( DOUG) YESTERDAZE PINBALL BUCKSNORT,TN
    ... This guy takes the cake. ... Here is my latest fans email, this guy wanted payment even before I ... I SAID IT WAS OK WHY WOULD I EVEN SELL IF I DIDNT WANT TO SELL YOU ...
    (rec.games.pinball)