Re: MCAD for .Net 2.0

I dont think there is MCAD for .NET 2.0

The new certifications are called MCPD which had the following categories
Web application
Windows application
And Enterprise application.

"mimi" <mimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am starting to use .Net 2.0. Is there alread .Net 2.0 Version for MCAD?

Are there any updated exams for .Net 2.0? Because I am working on MCAD.
The
books I got are for .Net 1.1.

Thanks
Lee

  • What VB.NET exam to take first.
    ... windows applications or web applications. ... exams to gain your MCAD. ... Personally I Plan to do the web application exam first, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Development Software
    ... Same goes for books, ... To develop web applications you will need ... >only OS's that have IIS are Windows XP PRO, ... >>1) What software do I need to prepare for the MCAD ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: How many cert for windows developer, web developer etc
    ... I think it is better to go from MCAD to MCSD to enterprise application ... Who know how many loops need to jump from windows/web developer to ... I can take 70-315,70-316,70-320 for MCAD. ... But my MCAD is windows not web. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: What VB.NET exam to take first.
    ... ASP.NET web development and VB.NET windows development ... >> windows applications or web applications. ... >> exams to gain your MCAD. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Development Software
    ... only OS's that have IIS are Windows XP PRO, ... Server 2000, and Windows Server 2003. ... Microsoft SQL Server installed on the computer. ... >1) What software do I need to prepare for the MCAD ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)