Re: What is the program all about?

Just a correction, it's Microsoft and it's MCAD.

Your questions are probably best answered by a fellow citizen of your
country, since they would be able to best advise you on financing,
loans, where to begin.

I haven't the faintest idea, what DrVry or CIS is ! ;-)

Hope you get the information you need,

Regards,

Cerebrus.

  • Re: kmdf1394 sample on German XP SP2 - Need Help
    ... Mr. Kjelgaard, I'm planning to read all three of your articles, but just ... Microsoft is selling Windows in the end user's country, ...
  • Re: Palm OS is moving to Windows mobile?
    ... it's expensive to do it the old fashioned way "in country." ... Nobody wants to compete with Microsoft, ... well as those deep, DEEP pockets. ...
    (comp.sys.palmtops.pilot)
  • Re: Windows Server 2008 to be the last 32 bit OS
    ... Correction, the maximum address space for a 32 bit CPU based pc is ... The next to be released windows server OS will be the last 32 bit one ... has Microsoft announced. ... the next release will be much more on multi core support rather than 64 ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Users license for Microsoft Office XP for students and teachers-2002
    ... The terms vary from country to country. ... Academic Edition Software. ... Information Center/One Microsoft Way/Redmond, WA 98052-6399 or the ... Edition" or "AE," you must be a "Qualified Educational User." ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: What will 2012 bring ?
    ... from Microsoft, the effect on the world's economy would be catastrophic. ... Obama has proven our country is not too big to fail. ... "Backbone" implies support; ... and now by stabbing America in the back by trying to ...
    (talk.origins)