Re: MCAD BOOKS TO USE

Hi Niroshan,
I will be very thankful if you can send me electronic version of books
..I am planning to give exams on EX-315 and developing windows
application on c# and XML web services .
Thank you very much .My email id is smithaunni@xxxxxxxxx

racniro@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
*Hi,

These books are very good indeed.I used these book to complete my
MCSD.
I have got all the books with me noe ( electronic version ) . If you
like i can give it you

Thanks
Niroshan *

--
smiths

  • Re: Consept of scenes
    ... Reading others' posts, I see (tho there are many exceptions, both writers ... planning, some thinking it up as I go along post planning when both ... or pick up ideas from several different such books. ... Screen-writing books and novel-writing books that take the screen-writing ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Planning on getting MCSA... suggestions?
    ... I imagine you are planning to go the XP and Windows 2003 ... Transcender are great exams to prepare you for the kind of ... Sybex books are great for content and preparation. ... like Transcender and SmartCertify. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Analysis Services for Planning
    ... > or in any of the books on Analysis Services to customers how to model ... > cash flow planning or sales planning some sample cubes and reports ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)
  • Re: OT: summer reading
    ... I know summer is just arriving for some of you but where I am it's ... Storm Roberts; and about a dozen or so books on cooking and grilling ... I'm planning on reading Gary ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Re: Dresden #12, Changes
    ... Butcher says he's planning a 20-book series. ... Look at what Steven Brust did. ... A couple of books ago, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)