Re: Help me

What I never understand is, why is it so important how many questions there
are? You either know the content or you don't!

Simon.

"Cerebrus" <zorg007@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
LOL, Frisbee...

But isn't that wishful thinking !! I can bet that the hundreds of
people who ask THIS VERY QUESTION will NOT bother to read ANY of the
posts having IDENTICAL answers.

They will not ever bother to read (I think it's called Lurking) first,
and then ask. They will keep on asking the SAME questions over and over
again, and helpful people like us will keep answering the SAME
questions over and over again... till eternity.

But I wish it wasn't so... :-(

.