Re: Help me

What I never understand is, why is it so important how many questions there
are? You either know the content or you don't!

Simon.

"Cerebrus" <zorg007@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
LOL, Frisbee...

But isn't that wishful thinking !! I can bet that the hundreds of
people who ask THIS VERY QUESTION will NOT bother to read ANY of the
posts having IDENTICAL answers.

They will not ever bother to read (I think it's called Lurking) first,
and then ask. They will keep on asking the SAME questions over and over
again, and helpful people like us will keep answering the SAME
questions over and over again... till eternity.

But I wish it wasn't so... :-(

  • Re: Help me
    ... But isn't that wishful thinking!! ... They will not ever bother to read (I think it's called Lurking) first, ... till eternity. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: radp October Stats
    ... Wishful thinking, or Freudian slip? ... (Beat you, Rodney) ... Oh bother. ... cheap model pool, send some e-mail... ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: Here is the boat I started...
    ... On 9/19/2012 10:19 AM, Meyer wrote: ... Because if you bother to look, I have been lurking and occasionally ... posting to one of those groups for years now... ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: white lynx
    ... I too am in lurking mode. ... recently I invited friends of mine to a very nice restaurant, ... did not bother telling them. ... A lot of this week was taken up arranging the power of attorney as I have ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)