Re: Kalani books 70-315 & 70-320 for sale - London, UK

bump..

(apologies if this is not the correct forum for selling certification
material- but I couldnt find a more appropriate place)

I have 2 Kalani books for sale:

MCAD Training Guide (70-315) - A Kalani

MCAD Training Guide (70-320) - A Kalani

These are simply the best books for gaining certification. They each
come with a cd-rom containing an electronic version of the book. Both
cd-roms have been opened by me.

I have passed both exams (90%+) so have no further need of these.

£9.95 each or £14.95 for both (these are ~£27 new from amazon).

Am happy to post but can also deliver anywhere in central london-
cheaper also.

cheers
DrB

--
DrB

  • Re: Kalani books 70-315 & 70-320 for sale - London, UK
    ... (apologies if this is not the correct forum for selling certification ... MCAD Training Guide - A Kalani ... These are simply the best books for gaining certification. ... come with a cd-rom containing an electronic version of the book. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: NZ price of MCAD
    ... > Lorne Smith wrote: ... >> The Gunderloy book is exactly the same as the Kalani one, ... > people talking about the Kalani 70-315 book. ... > I assumed the Gunderloy books were not as good. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • I PASSED 70-315 TODAY!!!
    ... I had to buy VStudio, then got Microsoft MOC books, ... >All I would have needed, really, was Kalani & VStudio. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Whatelse I have to study ? Exam - 70-305
    ... I havent used GunderLoy books. ... Amit Kalani books are more than enough if you go ... exams and cover the material to the extent you need to pass. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Whatelse I have to study ? Exam - 70-305
    ... His books and GunderLoy books are considered to ... Amit Kalani books are more than ... >exams and cover the material to the extent you need to ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)