Re: Test King brain dumps

"Arsalan" <dontspam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:eTo$%23%23BdGHA.1436@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just curious, according to what you say, testking website is illegal then?
Why is MS not taking action against them?

Easier said than done. They are operating outside the U.S. With various
conversations that I've had with MS employees I believe it is something that
they are working on, but it takes time. Some who are a bit jaded with all
this believe that MS secretly wants these sites and wares to exist because
they pump up the income for those taking MS exams, but I seriously doubt
that certification income is but a tiny percentage of MS's total income. I
tend to believe that they're doing all that they legally can to shut these
sites and businesses down. Were they on U.S. soil, it would be quite easier
to do so, and they have done so with those kinds.

  • Re: For Chalo for Christmas
    ... Teachers and state employees are some of the best represented workers ... employees have no clout in that legislature. ... how is it that American income disparities have mushroomed ... local tax revenues or low pay for public workers. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: OT- Mandatory Overtime
    ... Child Support that is based on 32% of my income. ... a big company like that (~2000 employees at our location). ... I'm sick of IL's laws that are made for Chicago area, ... then CS should only come out of actual take home pay. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Adobe goes into back-peddling panic mode
    ... income for them and their families. ... vendors, income for the various suppliers that sold to my business, ... families of 43 employees is just other "stuff" that is nice to have. ... You're the one who's in it for money. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: The lawyers statement regarding the truth that Paul Thomas cannot handle. THOMAS THE JERK -
    ... " Income within the meaning of IRC 61a carries ... "Regardless of the situation for vested employees who actually received ... the taxpayer under consideration contributed, and received back, amounts ... the employee and employer contributions were combined. ...
    (misc.taxes)
  • Re: Dinner at the Plaza in the Magic Kingdom, "my experience."
    ... Employees are required to report their tip income to their employers if they ... Many employees would understate their tip income. ... It would be more difficult to avoid reporting ... >> Tipping also encourages people to cheat on their taxes. ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)