MCSD or MCTS

Hi,

I have the MCAD certification and was planning to get my MCSD. I am 2
exams away from it. Now that MS has new exams for 2.0, is it
recommended to continue to get my MCSD or go in for the MCTS?

Thanks in advance

  • Re: For Real?
    ... MS certification. ... > you and the jerks like you around here, ... > How do I get to become an mcsd? ... > What exams do I need to become mcsd? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: mcsd downgradeable to mcad?
    ... You also have the option of taking both windows apps and Web apps as long as ... > exams that qualifies for MCAD you become an MCAD. ... > combination of exams that qualifies for MCSD then you're an MCSD. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: For Real?
    ... How do I get to become an mcsd? ... What exams do I need to become mcsd? ... It's the jerks like you that encourage these idiots that's ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Where to start
    ... MCSD tests your .NET skills, ... Use VS.NET and follow the examples in the books. ... books are right and which practice exams are availble. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: For Real?
    ... >as to how to tie their shoelaces? ... Well can you tie 'em? ... >> How do I get to become an mcsd? ... >> What exams do I need to become mcsd? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)