Exam 70-310 - Books

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend 2 or 3 good books in preparation for the above
exam.

Is the MCAD Self Paced .NET Core Requirements a must??

Ideally I'd like at least one book with lots detail as I don't know a
great deal when it comes to XML Web Services.

I was thinking of purchasing the Exam Cram2 book for this exam - any
comments?

I don't want any e-books thanks ;-)

Barry

  • passed 70-306 today
    ... examples and exercises and test questions. ... On the exam itself, I was surprised by some of the ... security questions. ... I would recommend you know that stuff ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Book Recommendation
    ... I've read several books, and don't really have a recommendation. ... recommend is to purchase multiple text sources, ... Work hard and you will pass the test. ... > good book for preparing for the exam that covers the new exam? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: 70-229 SQL
    ... UIN: 305336919 ... > Can someone suggest a "FREE" online site where I can ... > get some questions and explanations for the 70-229 exam. ... Can someone recommend me a reliable source. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Exam 70-310 - Books
    ... Barry wrote: ... Can anyone recommend 2 or 3 good books in preparation for the above ... Is the MCAD Self Paced .NET Core Requirements a must?? ... I was thinking of purchasing the Exam Cram2 book for this exam - any ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Datawarehousing
    ... > Can any one recommend me regarding this exam or not? ... Few possiblities: ... 70-019 is for SQL 7, there is no DW/OLAP exam for SQL 2000 ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.clients)