MCAD Format

I have been under the impression that the test formats vary and are
unpredictable but when I registered for an exam recently I noted that I
should prepare for a simulated exam where I will actually be writing code.
Is this true? I would like to know either way. I don't want to have to
learn allot of definitions if I only have to code.

cj

  • Re: Brain dumps, cheat sheets for exams like mcse ccna.
    ... I think it is better to demonstrate my .NET knowledge by showing what I've ... My impression is that a lot of employers don't care about ... those certification exams from microsoft, they are more interested in what ... helpful for the people who can't spend money on the exam prep for ccna ...
  • Re: 1.2 v 1.4 exam
    ... "Rob Hadow" writes: ... You mean for Programmer certification? ... I was under the impression the ... exam is easier than the 1.2 one in that at least AWT questions ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Passed 70-215 - concern over passing score
    ... I was under the impression that although the exams were ... passing score required for all exams had been set at 700. ... the guy that left as I went in to the exam had just done ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: 70-340 ??
    ... TestKing prac exams have been spot on with the exam content. ... My impression was that they were ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)