Re: Obtain Microsoft certs without exams (Pay after getting result)

boooooooooo!!!!!!! cheater go home!!!!!!!!!!

<surecerts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello everyone,

Here is a fast and secure way to become MCP,MCSA,MCSE,MCSD.NET,MCDBA
certified without any efforts. I will complete the exams on behalf of
the candidates and make them pass. Once an exam is completed, I will
send the score report to the candidate and the candidate can check the
genuinity of it in the MCP secure site. Once the candidate gets each
score report then the payments can be made for each exam via Western
Union/Wire Transfer. All I need is the details of the candidates as
following:

1. Candidate full name in the format of First Name, Middle Initial(if
any), Last Name (Name which will appear on the score report and
certificate)
2. Candidate full mailing address (For delivery of certificate)
3. Candidate passport or driving license scaned copy (As photo id
proof)
4. Candidate landline and mobile number (With country code)
5. Candidate email address (Yahoo! would be better to keep constant
contact through messenger for updates)
6. Correct exam name(s) and code(s)

If anyone is intrested in this arrangement then email me the
details to surecerts@xxxxxxxxx and the candidate will be certified
within a week. All details will be kept strictly confidential.

Rates:

Any Microsoft exam: 200.00 USD per exam (All expenses included)

Best regards,
surecerts

.