Re: 70-315 exam - more difficult than expected.
- From: "Simon Hart" <srhartone@[no spam]yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:44:51 -0000
Review your weak areas and research these on MSDN. Then code and
experiement, then take some practice tests, maybe Microsoft Self Assessment
test which are free to take.
I found the MS Press books not very good for the level required under MCAD.
I used Que - which you mentioned by Amit Kalani -v.good.
You need full on experience too.
"airwalker" <airwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
i took the 70-315 exam today and found that the questions were quite more
difficult than I expected. I have used the ms self paced training books
the que books to prepare for the exam, but I found that the sample
in these books do not fully prepare for the difficulty of the exam. Im
to retake the exam in about 2 weeks, anybody got any suggestions on how I
fully prepare myself, or any other books that help prepare 70-315
- Prev by Date: Re: Visual Studio 2005/.Net Framework 2.0 Certifications - Beta Offer
- Next by Date: Re: Visual Studio 2005/.Net Framework 2.0 Certifications - Beta Offer
- Previous by thread: Visual Studio 2005/.Net Framework 2.0 Certifications - Beta Offer
- Next by thread: Re: 70-315 exam - more difficult than expected.