Re: 70-315 exam - more difficult than expected.

Review your weak areas and research these on MSDN. Then code and
experiement, then take some practice tests, maybe Microsoft Self Assessment
test which are free to take.

I found the MS Press books not very good for the level required under MCAD.
I used Que - which you mentioned by Amit Kalani -v.good.

You need full on experience too.

Good luck!

"airwalker" <airwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
i took the 70-315 exam today and found that the questions were quite more
difficult than I expected. I have used the ms self paced training books
and
the que books to prepare for the exam, but I found that the sample
questions
in these books do not fully prepare for the difficulty of the exam. Im
going
to retake the exam in about 2 weeks, anybody got any suggestions on how I
can
fully prepare myself, or any other books that help prepare 70-315

.