Re: 70-315 exam - more difficult than expected.

Review your weak areas and research these on MSDN. Then code and
experiement, then take some practice tests, maybe Microsoft Self Assessment
test which are free to take.

I found the MS Press books not very good for the level required under MCAD.
I used Que - which you mentioned by Amit Kalani -v.good.

You need full on experience too.

Good luck!

"airwalker" <airwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
i took the 70-315 exam today and found that the questions were quite more
difficult than I expected. I have used the ms self paced training books
and
the que books to prepare for the exam, but I found that the sample
questions
in these books do not fully prepare for the difficulty of the exam. Im
going
to retake the exam in about 2 weeks, anybody got any suggestions on how I
can
fully prepare myself, or any other books that help prepare 70-315

  • Re: 70-315 exam - more difficult than expected.
    ... experiement, then take some practice tests, maybe Microsoft Self ... I found the MS Press books not very good for the level required under ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: MCSA Path and Thoughts
    ... Electives, this only seems to work if I take 70-299 as my elective as this ... practice tests and go over areas that were weak. ... 'lab' is new but thankfully VMWare/Virtual PC/Virtual Server is not. ... using the MS Press books alongside audio/video would allow me to properly ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • RE: 70-306 Exam
    ... books that kind of crappy but good enough, barely, to ... > books and the practice tests you have used for the ... > by Matt Stoecker.I dont have experience with vb 6.0. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • RE: 70-306 Exam
    ... Mike's books are the best prep tool for VB.Net exams. ... I also used Transcender for the practice tests. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: harsh forum
    ... mail essentials spam filtering, before it even hits my exchange box... ... hopes that someone would email me legit info on books or steps to take for ... >> practice tests to use. ... >> I'm thinking about taking the mcsa to start off, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)