passed exam

Hi All,

I have cleared the paper 70-316 with a good score. Thanks for the folks
(especially Sudhar, Cindy Winegarden)who shown their patients to clear my
doubts regarding the tests.

I have used the following preparation materials, a rare combinations of
books which helped me to gain knowledge in NET and C# from the ground.

1. Applied MS .NET framework Programming by Jeffry Richter. WP Publisheres

Ofcourse Jeffry delivers his best always.

2. C# and the .NET platform second edition by Andrew Troelsen - Apress

A very good book, which explains .NET and C# in details with simple
examples.

3. MCAD/MCSD Self - Paced Trainig Kit (70-316) by Mathew A Stoecker

Good for an overall preparation for the exam. Does not have elaberated
explanation and samples. But it does cover the syllabus.

Once you are through with the above items, get the Exam Cram 2 for the
70-316. This has some practice questions and practice test. Work out all the
sample questions and assignments thoroughly.

Besides all these I have spend 3 months for preparation, with daily 10 - 14
hrs. Remember there is no short cut to "Win".

Hope this info will help those people preparing for the exam.

Regards,
Shafeeque O.K.

.