passed exam

Hi All,

I have cleared the paper 70-316 with a good score. Thanks for the folks
(especially Sudhar, Cindy Winegarden)who shown their patients to clear my
doubts regarding the tests.

I have used the following preparation materials, a rare combinations of
books which helped me to gain knowledge in NET and C# from the ground.

1. Applied MS .NET framework Programming by Jeffry Richter. WP Publisheres

Ofcourse Jeffry delivers his best always.

2. C# and the .NET platform second edition by Andrew Troelsen - Apress

A very good book, which explains .NET and C# in details with simple
examples.

3. MCAD/MCSD Self - Paced Trainig Kit (70-316) by Mathew A Stoecker

Good for an overall preparation for the exam. Does not have elaberated
explanation and samples. But it does cover the syllabus.

Once you are through with the above items, get the Exam Cram 2 for the
70-316. This has some practice questions and practice test. Work out all the
sample questions and assignments thoroughly.

Besides all these I have spend 3 months for preparation, with daily 10 - 14
hrs. Remember there is no short cut to "Win".

Hope this info will help those people preparing for the exam.

Regards,
Shafeeque O.K.

  • Re: 070-210 exam papers
    ... years of practical experience is by far the best ... comes to sitting an exam, most people would like to have ... This is called preparation. ... >testing on you don't need sample questions. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: 070-210 exam papers
    ... years of practical experience is by far the best ... >comes to sitting an exam, most people would like to have ... >This is called preparation. ... >>testing on you don't need sample questions. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • 3 tricky lie algebra problems
    ... Hello, I have my last exam tomorrow which is on lie algebras, anyone ... who can help me solve these practice questions in preparation is much ... Prove the quotient of a lie algebra g by it's radical is ...
    (sci.math)
  • Passed 315
    ... Have done just one 'proper' project in .NET and that too about writing ... transender exams - very good preparation to get you in the zone/mood ... A pretty straightforward exam if you are well prepared. ... 'MSDN articles' is the best resource per moa. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Passed 315 (5/28/2004)
    ... Tim's online notes (excellent notes - the best I feel, ... transender exams - very good preparation to get you in the zone/mood ... A pretty straightforward exam if you are well prepared. ... 'MSDN articles' is the best resource per moa. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)