Re: MCAD vs DEGREE (uk)

From: Brad (nobody_at_nowhere.net)
Date: 01/29/05

Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 23:24:26 -0600

wth kind of masters degree in computer science has anything to do with
VB5/6????? And you "passed" your Masters degree???? What was it, some kind
of test?

"Liam" <liam99_99@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have started studying for my MCAD - 305, .NET Web Apps.
>
> I passed a Masters degree in Computer Science, in the UK 6 years ago
> (using VB5/6 - before .net).
>
> I have now got 6 years experience (1 year .NET).
>
> I have definatly learnt stuff studing for my MCAD, and gained a
> broader understanding.
>
> My main goal with the MCAD is to make myself more employable - with
> better oppotunities, and , yes, more money.
>
> Will an MCAD do this - i see a lot of people on this group saying it
> is not that great a quaification - even though i think we all agree
> its a tough exam to pass.
>
> I certaintly feel its a good way of proving to myself, and employers I
> have made a proper transition from VB6 to .NET.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MCAD vs DEGREE (uk)
    ... >> wth kind of masters degree in computer science has anything to do with ... Masters Degree done at de montfort university. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: MCAD vs DEGREE (uk)
    ... "Brad" wrote in message ... > wth kind of masters degree in computer science has anything to do with ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Cheap labor greedheads try to push more H-1B visas
    ... Your wife on the other hand decided she needed a Masters ... >masters in systems analysis, ... >say is that a masters degree in computer science is okay but a masters ... In fact my wife is an immigrant. ...
    (misc.immigration.usa)
  • Re: Teacher Salaries WAS Re: THEY FOUND THE MINERS ALIVE!! ERROR MADE!!
    ... >> My son is currently working on his Masters Degree in Computer Science, ... If he had his PhD and was doing the ... she said he would make approx. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.needlework)
  • Re: Cheap labor greedheads try to push more H-1B visas
    ... Your wife on the other hand decided she needed a Masters ... masters in systems analysis, ... say is that a masters degree in computer science is okay but a masters ... I would like to emphasize that a real computer ...
    (misc.immigration.usa)