Re: Passed 70-305

From: Tin Man (tinman_at_removespamexcite.com)
Date: 01/29/05

Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:02:25 -0800

What score is required to pass? Out of how many?

BTW, my transcender flash questions are full of really detailed xml stuff
about properties, methods. Did you have to memorize all of the methods and
properties as you would have to do to answer those flash questions?
Thanks,

"Chandra" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I passing 70-305 with a score of 862.
>
> It was a fairly difficult exam.
> A lot of .NET infrastructure questions.
>
> I used MSDN Techincal articles alot.
> Used recommended MS Press book
>
> Also used www.transcender.com and www.wswexams.com
> They were a good practice questions for real thing.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Chandra

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Passed 70-305
    ... my transcender flash questions are full of really detailed xml stuff ... there's that word again, 'memorize'. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Passed 70-305
    ... my transcender flash questions are full of really detailed xml stuff ... there's that word again, 'memorize'. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Passed 70-305