Re: 70-316 unsure of the question

From: Bupp Phillips (somewhere_at_amer.com)
Date: 01/28/05

Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:42:41 -0800

How is this cheating. There is no test out here.

"FrisbeeŽ" <bhileman@dasi-software.com> wrote in message
> Marcin Grabowski wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have been digging thru the braindumps and I got a bit confused with
> > the following question. I enclosed my answer - can anybody correct me
> > if I am wrong... Thanks
> >
> > Sorry if this is a wrong place to voice this kind of doubts.
>
> It's the wrong place to voice this kind of cheating.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 70-316 unsure of the question
    ... Marcin Grabowski wrote: ... > I have been digging thru the braindumps and I got a bit confused with ... It's the wrong place to voice this kind of cheating. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Your thoughts on Braindumps
    ... I was not seeking permission I was seeking an ... I never said I used braindumps to pass my exams, ... as cheating, I was simply asking the opinion of others ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: PSE 70-296
    ... TestKings are braindumps. ... Braindumps are cheating. ... No, I think TestKing has moved to some obscure place, probably to avoid the ... they are not "courseware" vendors. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Braindumps
    ... I am not cheating, i am studying the exam ... A friend of mine gave me some braindumps ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Your thoughts on Braindumps
    ... Yes, using braindumps is cheating. ... > website to my surprise that had the same exact questions ... > as the ones i saw on my exam. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)