70-315 dump

From: Baskar (itsbaskar_at_gmail.com)
Date: 01/27/05

Date: 27 Jan 2005 12:50:54 -0800

Hi,

I badly need 70-315 certification before March 2005. I do studying lots
of materials for past 1 month. But I am really scared that I could go
in the other way, I cannot afford. Please help me with BF dumps/any
other dumps which you think will be useful to me.

Thanks,
Baskar

Relevant Pages

  • Re: GPEN Certification
    ... Subject: GPEN Certification ... I kind of doubt if there are any downloadable materials out there. ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Answers on practice exams wrong? questions inside
    ... more research into what I was studying, i know that now, and now I know ... and have gotten rid of that and went to other legitimate methods as I ... For one I didnt know these were "cheat" materials any more than ... Exam Cram books, Transcender and this so back it down gee. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: advice on how to study math in grad school
    ... > I was wondering how to approach studying math in graduate school. ... A lot of things depend on how you've been studying thus far. ... materials on your own. ... indeed if you could somehow learn "all the basics" before you get to ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: GPEN Certification
    ... SANS certification material is available just for who apply for the ... I kind of doubt if there are any downloadable materials out there. ... I believe the only materials you can find would be the on-demand training. ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: have to pass MCSD 70-315!!!!
    ... > but devalue and dilute the meaning of the certification. ... > have no programming experience whatsoever, so they fire you, and rightfully ... passed after studying ten days, and the second one is MCSD 70-315. ... It will take me about 8 days to study the book a first time, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)