Re: Exam scores and transitioning into C#

From: Cindy Winegarden (cindy_winegarden_at_msn.com)
Date: 01/27/05

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:30:33 -0500

Hi Elaine,

The exams are pass/fail and that's what's recorded on your transcript. In
fact, for a while Microsoft did not give any score indication at all, and
did not give any representation of which areas you were weak or strong in.
I'd say that the exams are pass/fail and you passed. Offer to log into the
MCP site and print your transcript.

--
Cindy Winegarden  MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
cindy_winegarden@msn.com  www.cindywinegarden.com
"Elaine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I was wondering if job interviewers will ask about the
> scores of the MCAD exams.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Microsoft still wont give me my MCSE??
    ... Microsoft Operations Framework Competency ... about 1.5 years to go on training & find the time to pass exams etc. ... If you have all the required exams on your transcript, ... can explain that you just have not received your certificate yet. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • MS Transcript - Failed Exams?
    ... I am asking because I have a couple of vouchers that are about to expire. ... I have taken other Microsoft exams so this wouldn't be my first. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Microsoft Supports Test Piracy
    ... >To ensure the validity and reliability of our certification exams, Microsoft ... >brain-dumpers or Test Pirates? ... >outside of the scope of the objective domain. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Microsoft Supports Test Piracy
    ... Microsoft states: "The Exam Development Process ... To ensure the validity and reliability of our certification exams, Microsoft ... "The actual exam items are written according to the prioritized objectives." ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Questions and Some comments
    ... What does say Microsoft about using Testking? ... "Mostly Gizzards" wrote: ... after all i spent over 500 euro passing this exams its all about the ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)