Re: Kalani's books ... PDF?

From: Lina (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/25/05

Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:53:45 -0800

I'm preparing for 70-305. Kalani doesn't have a book for
this exam but does have one for 70-315. Can I use this to
prepare for 305?
If not, then which book can I use?
Please advise and thanks in advance!

for 70-316 and was
>>planning to use the practice tests on the CD that came
with Kalani's book. I
>>don't have a whole lot of time. Would that be a waste of
time? Which practice
>>tests/ exam cram guide would you recommend?
>>

>You should be sufficiently prepared if you work (rather
than
>just read) through the (BLUE training; NOT the RED exam
>cram) Kalani guides and are able to answer the review
>questions at the end of each chapter (without peeking).
>
>Some things may look simple on paper but are actually not
>that straight forward when you are actually trying to get
>them to work. And you always learn better by "doing".
>
>If the review questions are giving you trouble use some of
>the reference links at the end of the chapter to do some
>more research (many of the links go to the MSDN). Some of
>the links may no longer work due to the dynamic nature of
>the web - simply use the site's search engine to find the
>content by title - or use www.google.com (Google caches
some
>page content even if the page no longer exists).
>
>If you have time also do the paper exam at the end. You
>shouldn't need to use (and waste you time with) any test
>simulations.
>
>You can find the errata to Kalani's books here:
>http://www.techcontent.com/

>>> (which
>>>
>>> I would say that those tests are misleading for the
exam
>>> preparation, but not completely useless. That means
that
>>> if you have a lot of time you may use those questions
as
>>> brain-teasers. :-)
>>>

>'Any fool can write code that a computer can understand.
>Good programmers write code that humans can understand.'
>Martin Fowler,
>'Refactoring: improving the design of existing code', p.15

  • Re: CEHv7
    ... me great direction for preparing further. ... I'm currently studying for the exam but all my study material is from ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: 70-290 Failed....
    ... > preparing for my next take. ... > was studying is not enough to pass the test. ... This isn't the type of exam where you will be tested on factoids you've ... ?If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Passed 70-320 today!
    ... Congrats to both. ... I did tests from PrepLogic which was included on CD with the Amit Kalani ... couldn't of passed this exam without it. ... Right now I'm preparing for 70-315. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • RE: Test Prep Software
    ... Test, MSDN, and the MSPress books. ... is an excellent tool for preparing for this exam and I would definately ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Passed 70-320 today!
    ... I did tests from PrepLogic which was included on CD with the Amit Kalani ... couldn't of passed this exam without it. ... Right now I'm preparing for 70-315. ... I consult MSDN for details. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)