Re: what iam supposed to do

From: Emanuel Ceciu (emanuel_at_nospam.ceciu.ro)
Date: 01/25/05

Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:14:30 +0200

Hello,

in order to take MCAD certification you must pass 3 different exams.
check requirements on www.microsoft.com/mcad.
It depends a lot how much will take to learn. Depends on your experience
with .NET technologies.
Usually will take about months -1 year per exam if you are a newbie.

generally this certification will increase your market value

--
Emanuel Ceciu
MCSE, MCT
"sudheer" <sudheer.gollapudi@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello alla
>
> My name is sudheer and iam working in mumbai in a
> software company and i  have completed my engineering in
> computer science last year and i want to write MCAD
> exam.How tough is this exam and how many months
> preparation i need for this.Please suggest me.Will this
> exam help in my career or do i have to take another exam
>
> Thanks
> Sudheer

Relevant Pages

  • calrification on logo
    ... I have passed the exam 70-316 Developing and Implementing Windows Based ... application using VC #.NET with Visual Studio .NET. ... It is just one exam towards MCAD certification. ... Can I use the MCP Logo ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Elective exam
    ... I'm taking the MCAD certification (as all here I ... high scores:D) and now thinking what elective exam should ... you've got to retake the exams to mantain your ... while 70-229 still works with sql server 2000... ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: MCAD details
    ... If you use Exam 70-305 or 70-315 to satisfy the core exam requirement, ... All you Microsoft Certifications needs at: ... > to obtain MCAD certification. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: change of language for MCAD exams
    ... It makes no difference which language you choose for your exam. ... 70-320 exams for the MCAD certification. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • what iam supposed to do
    ... software company and i have completed my engineering in ... computer science last year and i want to write MCAD ... exam help in my career or do i have to take another exam ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)