Re: what iam supposed to do

From: Emanuel Ceciu (
Date: 01/25/05

Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:14:30 +0200

in order to take MCAD certification you must pass 3 different exams.
check requirements on
It depends a lot how much will take to learn. Depends on your experience
with .NET technologies.
Usually will take about months -1 year per exam if you are a newbie.

generally this certification will increase your market value

Emanuel Ceciu
MCSE, MCT (available soon :))