Re: what iam supposed to do

From: Emanuel Ceciu (emanuel_at_nospam.ceciu.ro)
Date: 01/25/05

Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:14:30 +0200

Hello,

in order to take MCAD certification you must pass 3 different exams.
check requirements on www.microsoft.com/mcad.
It depends a lot how much will take to learn. Depends on your experience
with .NET technologies.
Usually will take about months -1 year per exam if you are a newbie.

generally this certification will increase your market value

--
Emanuel Ceciu
MCSE, MCT