Passed 70-305

From: Pete (phradecky_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 01/25/05

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:47:22 -0800

Passed 70-305 today. Took 1 hour 40 minutes. Used
Microsoft's self paced kit, Selftest & measure-up
practice tests. Spent about 50 hours between learning
the book and taking the practice tests.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Trancender vs. MeasureUp
    ... Transcender is good for learning. ... MeasureUP is good for learning. ... like the GMAT/GRE software is a learning piece. ... > work to pay for practice tests. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: WCQ 5 June 2010
    ... It was much tougher than I was expecting. ... short practice tests, and others said it was tougher than previous years. ... The format was a written test, two lots of 120 questions, 60 minutes for each set. ... I spent far too much time make wild guesses where as I could have got other questions right if I've spent more time thinking about them and read the questions more closely. ...
    (rec.games.trivia)