RE: Question to anyone who has taken an exam..

From: innuendo (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/24/05

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 06:04:37 -0800

>Are you allowed to use any help during the exam?
Absolutely not.

>If we're allowed use Visual Studio or MSDN, I'm ready to
>go. Otherwise, it's study-time!!
The only software you can use is the Test itself and
Windows Calculator.

You are also required to surrender your PDA, cell and
backpack (or whatever you are carrying with you). And
advised that you may be monitored by a video camera or a
test administrator.

Good luck with your studies!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 70-290
    ... hell of a bad day =\. ... Good luck on ... the exam again this ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • RE: Good book for 70-300
    ... MCSD Analyzing Requirements and Defining .NET Solutions Architectures Study ... 70-300 Exam Cram2 by QUE Publications. ... Best of luck. ... "Simon Hart" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Just got my MCP... help needed
    ... >>received your MCP packs with the certificate or whatever ... What are the main areas the exam ... i have now taken the 215 twice and with no luck, ... With the website and package, i cant ofer any help there, microsoft ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: OT - Happy Dance for DD
    ... I'm hoping for that kind of luck tomorrow when I take DD for her permit ... > months for her radiology exam. ... > I took off work today for Grandma duty while she took the exam but I ended ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)