Question to anyone who has taken an exam..

From: SJM (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/24/05

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 05:34:56 -0800

Are you allowed to use any help during the exam?
I guess not, but need to be sure.

I have taken some practise tests for 70-315, and on some
of these questions I am blank, because they ask about
things that Visual Studio does for you automatically.

If we're allowed use Visual Studio or MSDN, I'm ready to
go. Otherwise, it's study-time!!

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Question to anyone who has taken an exam..
    ... naked and sit on an ice block while doing the exam (this encourages speedy ... centre didn't know how to pause the exam....suffice to say the comfort level ... > I have taken some practise tests for 70-315, ... > things that Visual Studio does for you automatically. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Exam 070-315 and Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition
    ... If you are going to buy Visual Studio just to pass the exam (ie. afterwards ... I took exam 70-306 after only using VB Express and I ... Will using Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition to prepare for the ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Exam 070-315 and Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition
    ... If you are going to buy Visual Studio just to pass the exam (ie. ... but does not list the "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Passed 305 :)
    ... Hello Gavs, I used Visual Studio 2003 for studying, but from the questions i had, i think that just one was related speciffic to the IDE, mostly were teorical ones, like ADO, Controls, Cache, secutity, i think that if you have at least web matrix, and msdn and a lot of time, try to fint test exams and give it a try! ... Which IDE did you use? ... Gunderloy(text and exam) ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Book for ASP.Net
    ... I am preparing for 70-305 Exam (Developing and ... Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft ... Visual Studio .NET) ... Can someone suggest one good book for 70-305 Exam (Developing and ...