Re: Kalani's books ... PDF?

From: innuendo (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/21/05

Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:18:35 -0800

>Each book comes with a CD that contains sample tests
(which
>by all accounts are useless; I didn't try them)

I would say that those tests are misleading for the exam
preparation, but not completely useless. That means that
if you have a lot of time you may use those questions as
brain-teasers. :-)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MALLOC problem
    ... These comments, again, are pretty useless. ... misleading. ... Master Codewright & JOAT-in-training | Registered Linux User #112576 ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: AGB Wiki: Major Pentatonic Boxes
    ... on the web is useless and misleading. ... In Your Ears for 40 Yearswww.lumpymusic.com ... Was the article accurate? ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Gontzaluiz
    ... the fraud Francisco's opinions are useless and misleading. ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: AGB Wiki: Major Pentatonic Boxes
    ... Jimbo wrote: ... on the web is useless and misleading. ... In Your Ears for 40 Years ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Statically AND Dynamically Typed Language ??
    ... implementations. ... I think theshootoutresults are worse than useless because they are ... misleading but some were clearly untrue when you wrote them. ...
    (comp.lang.misc)