Re: 70-316

From: innuendo (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/21/05

Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:13:43 -0800

Hello Sami,
FCL is an abbreviation for Framework Class Library. That
is a set of classes that comes with .NET. You will find
part of it in Kalani book.
wswexams is a budget alternative to transcender. That is a
mock exam questions. Go to www.wswexams.com. Although I
would recommend it AFTER reading Kalani book.
Good luck,
innuendo

ordered the Kalani
>book which is on its way.
>
>What is FCL? Is it from the Kalani book?
>wsw exam? What is that?
>
>--
>Regards,
>Sami
>
>[Remove Numbers from e-mail address to use it]
>"innuendo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb
im Newsbeitrag
>> Passed it today. Scored 960, finished in 1.5 hours.
>> Preparation consisted mostly of Kalani book extended by
>> MSDN Online (really intensive 2 months). I also took a
wsw
>> exam. Saved on buying transcender, just went through
their
>> sample test.
>> General observations. Kalani is a great guide, just go a
>> little bit deeper (MSDN) to pass confidently. Also
invest
>> some time in looking on FCL classes, it helps to feel
>> their design style. SelfTest Software CD that you get
with
>> the book is more advanced than the real test, so it's ok
>> if you score just about 50% on it.

  • 70-315: use Kalanis book, etc
    ... Congratulations on passing the exam. ... preparing for the exam? ... Kalani book and Selftest Software as preparation. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Recent 70-320 Experience?
    ... I actually took the exam this morning ... >and remoting settins in the config file, ... I have the Kalani book,the ... >>book and the Transcender tests. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Good Text for 70-320?
    ... Has anyone found the Kalani book from Que to be relevant to ... excellent resource for this exam, much better than the MS Press book, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Am I Ready
    ... have read the Kalani book, done some of the TestKing .PDF ... sample test and I am scoring ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • RE: Passed 315
    ... Congratulations! ... I am going to give 316 exam in 3 days. ... I am using Amit Kalani book. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)