Re: MCAD Resources and advice. help please?

From: Rogers (me_at_mymail.com)
Date: 01/17/05

Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 00:42:36 -0500

I have managed to procure the official microsoft guides for the exams ill be
taking for the MCAD, do you reckon that oreilly c# book, some actual
practice on visual studio .NET and the MS guides are enough? do i need amit
kalanis books then?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/guides/guide-display/-/2VJ0RA1Q8QCK8/ref%3Dcm%5Fbg%5Flm/103-9037164-2087023

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd/browse_frm/thread/9c81c2be8707a2ac/9197e19e7c32ef0a

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd/browse_frm/thread/590f8f60deee100c/d4f0b659fd3e52e3

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/item.asp?Item=978078972822&Catalog=Books&N=35&Lang=en&Section=books

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/item.asp?Item=978078972823&Catalog=Books&N=35&Lang=en&Section=books

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/item.asp?Item=978078972824&Catalog=Books&N=35&Lang=en&Section=books
> > http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/0789728249
> >
> > And believe me those 1200 page tomes don't strain the eyes
> > as much as the equivalent PDF on a computer screen does.
> >

> > >thank you once again.
> > >
> > >you can send me the resources at
> > >arpitguglani [at] hotmail [dot] com
> > >

> > 'Any fool can write code that a computer can understand.
> > Good programmers write code that humans can understand.'
> > Martin Fowler,
> > 'Refactoring: improving the design of existing code', p.15

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 70-297
    ... > guides and at work. ... I do not plan on being a cheat but the money has ... > exams on my own with no help from work and then be told if I do not ... > master CNE. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • new exams not for MCP
    ... **One unique feature of these exams is that none of them will earn those ... Microsoft Learning group has not responded to numerous requests to ... comment about these exams, but, according to the exam objective guides, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • RE: Get your Free ebook now.
    ... guides, ebooks, audio exams and realistic labs for your certification ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: begin MCSD/MCAD
    ... Kind of depends on how many exams you already have toward MCAD but I have ... >> Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET Solution Architectures ... >> Centre for Business Solutions ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • RE: MCAD Valid for .NET 2.0 ?
    ... then go for the MCTS/MCPD exams. ... If you are well into your MCAD, ... then upgrade to the new gen certifications. ... Howard Dierking ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)