Re: MCAD Resources and advice. help please?

From: Rogers (me_at_mymail.com)
Date: 01/17/05

Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 00:42:36 -0500

I have managed to procure the official microsoft guides for the exams ill be
taking for the MCAD, do you reckon that oreilly c# book, some actual
practice on visual studio .NET and the MS guides are enough? do i need amit
kalanis books then?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/guides/guide-display/-/2VJ0RA1Q8QCK8/ref%3Dcm%5Fbg%5Flm/103-9037164-2087023

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd/browse_frm/thread/9c81c2be8707a2ac/9197e19e7c32ef0a

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd/browse_frm/thread/590f8f60deee100c/d4f0b659fd3e52e3