MCAD Resources and advice. help please?

From: Rogers (me_at_mymail.com)
Date: 01/16/05

Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 01:00:48 -0500

Hello everyone,

I am a third year student working towards a 4 year bachelors degree in
computer science. I am very comfortable programming in C/C++ and Java and
have some experience working with JSP, JDBC, XML etc. I have now decided to
become an MCAD before I grdauate from University. I am aiming for a 6-9
month timeframe.

I have however, never worked in the .NET environment before. I intend to
take the C# on windows exam first.

is this reasonable? am i aiming too high/low?

also, what is the best material to study for this? right now im reading the
oreilly book on C#.

I'm a poor student and the materials are expensive.
Ive heard about "amit kalani's book". If any of you have this book or other
resources (books//guides/exams) in electronic format it could be awesome if
you could send them to me. I promise ill make a torrent out of them and make
them available on the bittorrent network. that way more people will be
helped.

thank you once again.

you can send me the resources at
arpitguglani [at] hotmail [dot] com