MCAD Resources and advice. help please?

From: Rogers (
Date: 01/16/05

Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 01:00:48 -0500

Hello everyone,

I am a third year student working towards a 4 year bachelors degree in
computer science. I am very comfortable programming in C/C++ and Java and
have some experience working with JSP, JDBC, XML etc. I have now decided to
become an MCAD before I grdauate from University. I am aiming for a 6-9
month timeframe.

I have however, never worked in the .NET environment before. I intend to
take the C# on windows exam first.

is this reasonable? am i aiming too high/low?

also, what is the best material to study for this? right now im reading the
oreilly book on C#.

I'm a poor student and the materials are expensive.
Ive heard about "amit kalani's book". If any of you have this book or other
resources (books//guides/exams) in electronic format it could be awesome if
you could send them to me. I promise ill make a torrent out of them and make
them available on the bittorrent network. that way more people will be

thank you once again.

you can send me the resources at
arpitguglani [at] hotmail [dot] com