Q&A HELP from http://www.disnetinc.com It's Incredible!!

From: RC (bwtg_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 01/14/05

    Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:56:15 -0800

    Check out http://www.disnetinc.com. It's a great fit for
    Microsoft products. Condensed information that's accurate,
    current and relevant.

    Curiosity got the better of me. I obtained their documents
    via the ebay web option (cost was next to nothing),
    studied for one hour, and took an assessment. What they
    promise, really works, incredible! The documents are also
    actually quite well put together. Give it a shot, you'll
    be impressed.

    I did assessment "Developing Enterprise Windows®-based
    Applications with .NET: Rich Client--Visual Basic® .NET "
    and I got 73% in less than 25 minutes.

    They will be doing the same for Certification. Looks like
    they plan to grow. I hope they make it. Good stuff is hard
    to find.