From: MIke (
Date: 01/14/05

Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:39:13 -0800

I think what happened is when you went to PayPal and
your transcation was approved, you then need to click on
the Paypal link that says "RETURN TO MERCHANT". This will
take you back to which will then trigger
an email to you with your Username and Password.

Apparently, you did not go back to WSW, using the Paypal
link, and subsequently did not get the automatic email.

Hope this helps.