where to get mock questions for exam 70316

From: vasu (vasucheers_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 01/14/05

Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 07:29:04 -0800

hai all
i am preparing for 70316 exam..developing windows
applications with visual c#.NET
i had gone thr the MCAD/MCSD training kit and i all
exercises given in the book..
i implented all the concepts given in this book
practically with vs.NET .
i have seen the quetions given in pratice cd along with
book..
i realised that all i have read is not enough..
i am unable to guess the scope of exam..
do u any body suggest me the sites where i can get mock
exam questions so that i get an idea about the exam..
thanks in advance..

Relevant Pages

  • Re: TeXamator
    ... ask when I want to save pdf file with exam. ... comment out all your exercises for example. ... make a database out of your exercises, in which you save that kind of ... a .tex file with the save button. ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Passed 70-315 today
    ... >the practice exam on the CD quite useful. ... >sadistic version of the real exam, ... I did all the exercises and all ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Passed 70-315 today
    ... The exam consisted of 43 questions to answer in 2 hours. ... the practice exam on the CD quite useful. ... sadistic version of the real exam, only you get half the time to do it. ... I did all the exercises and all the practice ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • passed 70-306 today
    ... examples and exercises and test questions. ... On the exam itself, I was surprised by some of the ... security questions. ... I would recommend you know that stuff ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: 70-292... Passed.
    ... MCNGP Silver ... >I wrote here before when I failed the exam, so I figured it would only be ... > admit that the vast majority of the exercises I skipped with a "Yeah ... > Set up the lab/test box and go through ALL of the exercises. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)