Re: WSW Practice Exams

From: Hewit (
Date: 01/12/05

Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:11:15 -0800

I saw something like $9+ for one month full access on their website.
How many questions will be there. Within one month of aggressive use how
often do you think that the question will repeat? I am thinking of taking
atleast 2 test per day if I become member.
I am planning to take some practice test at
But the demo questions were very simple. Atleast if they have good number of
quetions it is worth for me to buy one month pass!!!