Re: WSW Practice Exams

From: Hewit (HewitSmith_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 01/12/05

Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:11:15 -0800

Vipin,
I saw something like $9+ for one month full access on their website.
How many questions will be there. Within one month of aggressive use how
often do you think that the question will repeat? I am thinking of taking
atleast 2 test per day if I become member.
I am planning to take some practice test at http://www.wswexams.com
But the demo questions were very simple. Atleast if they have good number of
quetions it is worth for me to buy one month pass!!!
Hewit