RE: exam order?

From: Bobby (Bobby_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/12/05

Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:53:10 -0800

Hi sam,

It doesn't matter what order of exams you choose to take. As long as you
pass all the needed exams for MCAD, you'll be certified as MCAD. The same
goes for all other MSFT certifications.

Hope this helps.

Bobby

"sam" wrote:

> Is there a particular order one should take the exams. I'm
> not completely understanding how microsoft has it laid out.
> Anyone have a good explanation please?

Relevant Pages

  • RE: MCAD Valid for .NET 2.0 ?
    ... then go for the MCTS/MCPD exams. ... If you are well into your MCAD, ... then upgrade to the new gen certifications. ... Howard Dierking ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: "Certifications for Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005 wil
    ... MCAD and MCSD.Net will not be pulled away or dismissed only that newer ... VS.Net 2005 Certifications, Microsoft ... >> I am not sure if I hurry up clear my last exam, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: MCAD or MCSD.Net
    ... Thank you very much for your time and opinion. ... >And i recommend MCSD because is more advanced than MCAD. ... >> with these certifications and no degree? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • RE: MCAD Valid for .NET 2.0 ?
    ... If you are well into your MCAD, ... then upgrade to the new gen certifications. ... Howard Dierking ... As much as I can understand MCAD is still a .NET 1.1 exam, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)