70-305 passed

From: shirin (ssg10_at_rediffmail.com)
Date: 01/10/05

Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:41:33 -0800

Hey raj!
congrats on passing 305.
and planning to appear for 310.
would be great if u could guide me like what books u
studied for 310. what online resources u referred to and
how much time it took for u to prepare for this exam?
thanks
shirin
Questions..I think, I
>missed out some Questions having multiple answers to be
>choosen(checkbox)..anyways it was a nice experience..I
am looking forward to
>complete 70-306 and 70-310 in the coming weeks...
>
>Regards,
>Raj

  • Re: Web and Windows Application Help
    ... I just started learning C# and .NET, ... also planning to go for MCTS certification. ... Can you guide me as to which books i should i read? ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • MCSD exams
    ... am planning to give my MCSD exams starting with 70-315/316. ... guide me as to how to get started with this? ... Books? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: New HItch-Hikers Book
    ... "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", ... publishers said Wednesday. ... calling the original books a "slice of satirical ... something of my own voice while holding on to the spirit of Douglas Adams." ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: Wainwright guides alert
    ... While the originals obviously have historical value, ... of a guide book is to *guide* walkers, and if the only changes in the ... nostalgic attachment to these books, but it does surprise me to see ... sketches and I'm happy finding my own routes about the Fells making use ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: Collaborative development on Smalltalk?
    ... you could simply add another line of code in the #initialize ... there are any books that contain exactly this discussion more than one ... Applcation Developer's Guide ... and a pointer to more documentation on the subject. ...
    (comp.lang.smalltalk)