Passed 70-315

From: Ali A. (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/10/05

    Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:30:45 -0800

    Hi All,

    I have just passed 70-315 with the score of 793.
    I have 4 months of work experience writing .NET Web Apps.

    I used Amit Kalani's book. It is a very good book.
    I bought www.wswexams.com practice exams (30-day).
    I used the MSDN website to supplement my studies.

    My exam had 44 questions and time was a little over 2
    hours.

    Next test is going to be 70-316 in a few weeks.

    Regards,

    Ali A.

    • Passed 70-315
      ... I have 4 months of work experience writing .NET Web Apps. ... I used Amit Kalani's book. ... I bought www.wswexams.com practice exams. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
    • Passed 70-315
      ... Which book of Amit Kalani's did you refer? ... the blue one with a racing flag? ... >WSW PRactice exams was the only practice exams ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)