RE: 70-306 exam

From: Sean (Sean_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/09/05

Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 14:39:01 -0800

That is the one most people, including myself, start with. He has two books
one is small red and a few pages. The better one is the larger one with blue
and a racing flag on the cover. If, while reading it, you feel the book is
missing information most likely it is and it means you (like me) need more
books...:)