Re: new to IT MCAD or MCSD.Net

From: comp sci kid (a_at_b.com)
Date: 01/06/05

Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:47:40 -0500

not to discourage you, but the certifications you want to persue are all
over the map. i strongly suggest that you think long and hard about exactly
what kind of programming you wish to do professionally before taking any
exams. for example, web programming or fat client programming, java or
.net, oracle or sql server.

there aren't enough days in a life-time to learn it all well.

good luck!