Re: MCAD UPGRADE

From: Emanuel Ceciu (emanuel_at_ceciu.rom)
Date: 01/06/05

Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:42:22 +0200

Go to take your exams and don't worry about new certification.
If you pass the exams you will be certified 'per life' :)

Emanuel Ceciu

"Waheed Shah" <outlawz155@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hi..
>
> i m planning for MCAD Paper 1, now the only doubt i have
> in my mind is tht fact tht VS2005 have been released... so
> is thr any possibility tht within the same year we will
> have to upgrade ourself..... n tht probably mean tht we
> will have to again give the same paper...
>
> any suggestions regarding tht.. plz do email me at
>
> outlawz155@hotmail.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Certification
    ... looking to learn the language. ... totally downplay the whole certification process - or even tell you that it ... the perception that certification makes you an expert in the subject matter, ... Unfortunately that correlation often isn't very high, as the exams ...
  • Re: MCAD Resources and advice. help please?
    ... Braindumps are copies of the actual exam ... non-disclosure agreement that all certification participants ... value that a Microsoft certification may have had (in the ... end the exams "only" have multiple choice questions). ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: To cheat, or not to cheat?
    ... For what it's worth, we get a lot of those kinds of posts, and usually I don't feel the need to take the time to even reply, at least not at length, but yours was intelligently composed, I thought, so it was worth my time to reply. ... Obviously I can't vouch for all of Trancender's exams, since there's a lot of exams out there, and obviously even more study exams. ... the thing is, the NDA only says its illegal to disclose what's in the exam, not that it's illegal for a company to trawl the web for brain dump type data and compile a practice test/Qs from it, or illegal to _use_ such practice tests to prepare. ... "a group of trolls claiming to hold the MCNGP certification have established their own little fiefdom. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Is TestKing Legitimate?
    ... >bullhorn at certification candidates' lack of knowledge help increase the ... Not only will I declare you worthless, ... >sincerely wants to gain the skills necessary to be certified by Microsoft. ... information covered in the exams. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Is TestKing Legitimate?
    ... >bullhorn at certification candidates' lack of knowledge help increase the ... Not only will I declare you worthless, ... >sincerely wants to gain the skills necessary to be certified by Microsoft. ... information covered in the exams. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)