RE: validity of 70-306

From: Leon (Leon_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/03/05

Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 07:49:01 -0800

Manoj,
        I was told before I took the test that your cert will continue to be
valid because Microsoft is not replacing or discontinue the 2003 just yet as
a matter of fact 2005 is just some improvements to 2003

"manoj" wrote:

> hi,
> if the new version of .net2005 is released then is this
> certificate is going to be valid or should i take up the
> 70-306 test again?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Which ISP will be first to target BE/O2 customers ?
    ... thanks, Bob. ... Interesting info. So it's not a matter of replacing the ... painfully complicated "traffic shaping" that required inspection of every ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: Bell quandary
    ... Is it a matter of scope? ... is replacing "theory". ... For instance, the standard model of particle physics is a full-blown Quantum Field Theory, and would certainly have been called a "theory" a few decades ago. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: ONE
    ... >> Assuming ZFC is what you want to modify: ... >> 1) Simple matter of replacing the axiom of the empty set by its negation. ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Opening with big balanced hand with 5-4 majors
    ... 2: 2C, planning after 2D: ... If the majors are switched, does it matter (aside from 2H replacing ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: stern 200 mpu issues
    ... I had an mpu200 driving me nuts, ... on the bench no matter what.... ... similar situation, started replacing ...
    (rec.games.pinball)